Areas of specialised Dietetic practice
- Personalised nutrition combining genetic testing with dietary intake (see separate page for more detail)
- Nutritional Support (tube feeding via enteral or parenteral feeding)
- Hepatobiliary conditions (Bile acid disorders, pancreatic disorders, liver disorders)
- Any form of Prehabilitation or Rehabilitation prior to surgery/treatment
- IBS including the use of the Low FODMAP diet
- Small intestinal bacterial overgrowth (SIBO)
- Blood disorders
- Endocrine disorders
- Maternal Health and Fertility (men and women)
- Weight management
- Food allergy/intolerance (including Coeliac disease)
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
- Stomas following surgery to the bowel
- Management of obstruction risk in the GI tract
- Heart health (blood pressure, cholesterol, gout)
I am a specialist oncology dietitian with masters level training in late gastrointestinal and nutritional effects of cancer treatment.
I offer bespoke nutritional optimisation to support body and mind before and during your treatment, help you get back to fitness, and provide assistance afterwards with bespoke symptom-based nutrition.
My experience also includes supporting people with neuroendocrine tumours and those with haematological conditions.
Please contact me to discuss how I can help.
PALLIATIVE CARE NUTRITION
Life limiting illness is not only immensely emotionally stressful, but can also cause many troubling and uncomfortable symptoms related to eating and drinking. With many years of experience in this field, I can offer support and help to build confidence around nutritional needs, which benefits the person involved,
Carers and families alike.
POST ILLNESS/ACCIDENTS/SURGERY (INCLUDING COVID 19 RECOVERY)
Expert nutritional support, taking into account your whole lifestyle and individual circumstances, can really support rehabilitation from serious illness and promote a return to fitness and wellbeing. I can assess your medical history, medication, current health condition and symptoms alongside a detailed dietary and lifestyle assessment to set goals for an improved recovery.