THE REHAB DIETITIAN
Book now to optimise your health!
Palliative Care Nutrition
Nutritional Rehabilitation Post illness/accidents/surgery (including COVID 19 recovery)
RD PT MSc PGDip Diet BSc Hons
Specialist Oncology, Gastrointestinal & Rehab Dietitian
& Certified Personal Trainer
With over 20 years of NHS dietetic experience, I can offer a wide range of nutrition services. I can create a package for nutrition on its own or combined with personal training.
Please contact me to discuss how my bespoke services can benefit you and your family’s health and wellbeing.
- Registered dietitian (HCPC) +20 years of experience
- Currently contracted 2 days a week as a Macmillan specialist dietitian (pelvic radiotherpy late effects service in Glasgow)
- Dietitian expert in supporting neuroendocrine cancers
- Practiced as a registered dietitian in the UK and Saint Helena Island
- Practiced as a registered nutritionist in Australia
- Masters level training in the late gastrointestinal and nutritional effects of cancer treatment
- Masters in Clinical and Public Health Nutrition
- Trained in the use of a low FODMAP diet for IBS by Monash University
Living with Cancer
Supporting all diet preferences, I have first hand experience in plant based eating and multiple
Bespoke support to optimise the body’s readiness for your upcoming treatment
Helping body and mind to stay strong and manage side effects during treatment
Return to fitness after cancer treatment: bespoke symptom-based nutrition
Please see my reviews on Trustpilot
Nutritional support to return get back to work or improve your health after injury/illness/an accident.
LONG COVID recovery
Nutrition to support recovery from Covid or long Covid. Ensure your are getting optimal nutrition and hydration.
Support before and after surgery
Nutrition can relieve stressful bowel symptoms, for example after surgery.
IBS and other gastro conditions
Detailed diet and symptom assessment helps to manage chronic conditions and improve wellbeing and quality of life.